1. Acceptance Through Use
2. The Types of Information We Collect
We limit the collection and use of non-public personal information to the minimum we believe is necessary to deliver superior service to you. The types of personal information we may obtain or you may choose to provide include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal or e-mail address, and phone number)
- Your professional information (such as job title, name of organization)
- Username and password
- Payment account information
3. How We Use Your Information
We do not disclose any kind of non-public personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except where disclosure is required by law. Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of non-public personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you. We require this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We send email about new investment properties, investor statements, valuation statements, loan offers or other information which we think may be valuable using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for general account information. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information you submit to SpaceQuant to customize our website and improve analytics to provide better service to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.